MANAGEMENT POLICY Our policy
Quality management, environment and health and safety at work in compliance with the international standards ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and the standard OHSAS 18001: 2007 is crucial in the overall activity of "ELPROM EMZ" Ltd.
Quality Management Environmental Policy and policy on health and safety at work are contained and included as an integral part in the overall policy management of the company, and corresponds to the set our strategic objectives as a key element of the overall management strategy competitiveness and business development. It is realized by executing the goals to be periodically reviewed and updated as necessary.
The Company's management is committed to a management policy based on the following principles:
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES;
- MINIMIZING NEGATIVE IMPACTS ON THE ENVIRONMENT;
- ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF STAFF.
To implement these principles the Management undertakes the following responsibilities:
- Continuously improving the quality of the products and services provided to meet the requirements and expectations of customers by continuously monitoring their satisfaction, ensuring competitiveness of the company;
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers and partners and setting requirements for environmental, health and safety at work;
- Assuring the participation of the entire management team in defining guidelines, objectives and tasks of the policy for quality, environment, health and safety at work and involvement of all staff and using its potential for implementation of this policy;
- Achieving compliance with applicable legal and other requirements regarding the conditions of production, environmental protection and safe and healthy working conditions;
- Constantly improving the environmental performance through the development and implementation of investment programs and implementation of "best practices" designed to continuously reduce and prevent pollution;
- Identifying hazards and assessing risks to health and safety at work, establishing measures and provide resources for its management;
- Conducting targeted monitoring and measurement for assessing the environmental performance, health and safety at work and determination of measures for improvement;
- Continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of IMS on quality, environment and health and safety at work, through periodic assessment of performance and systematic control of tasks.
In this regard, the activities of the company must meet:
- the agreed and guaranteed quality requirements;
- the applicable standards and prescriptions;
- the applicable laws and regulations.
The policy and the objectives of the management are reviewed, evaluated and, if necessary, updated at every Review of the Integrated Management System by the Management, then make them available to the company staff, the public and all other stakeholders.
OHS policy suited to the nature and size of the risks associated with health and safety and the requirements of applicable law and is aimed at preventing injuries and illnesses of the workers in the company. It was developed in a separate document FK.03.00.01 "OHS Policy" and is an integral part of the policy of the Company.
The Management is primarily responsible for the quality of products, environmental management and ensure healthy and safe working conditions. It defines objectives of management of quality, environment and health and safety at work and provides the necessary resources to achieve them.
In force: 01.02.2011.
/ Eng. D. Arnaudov /