DECLARATION DECLARATION OF THE MANAGEMENT
DECLARATION OF THE MANAGEMENT
The Management of "ELPROM EMZ" Ltd. officially declares its management policy, proceeding from the belief that the prosperity and the future of the organization depend on the trust and welfare of all stakeholders, and thus declares its commitment to the development, implementation and effective functioning of the Integrated Management System (IMS) to satisfy customers' requirements.
This policy is defined by the senior management of the company, documented and made available to all the interested parties.
The management policy of "Elprom EMZ" Ltd. is focused on maintaining and expanding the market positions by offering functional, high-quality and environmentally friendly products, in accordance with the requirements of all of the interested parties and applicable standards, laws and regulatory requirements for environment and health and safety at work.
In pursuance of its policy, the Management of "Elprom EMZ" Ltd. focuses its efforts in the following targets:
- Making the company into a leader in the manufacture of transformers;
- Expanding the company’s presence and permanent positioning on the national and international markets; improving work organization through planning;
- Converting the needs and expectations of customers into requirements for the design and production of our products;
- Establishing and ensuring a constant level of quality of the products;
- Enhancing our competitiveness through product and technological innovation, maintaining consistency between quality and price and permanently reducing the level of produced waste as well as material and energy costs;
- Developing, manufacturing and offering products that have the least possible negative impact on the environment and on human health by striving for an effective usage of resources and implementation of the most modern technologies and equipment, able to create safe workplaces;
- Preventing discrepancies rather than coping with them;
- Motivating the staff, forming a corporate culture, educating and training, improving conditions for safe work;
- Providing the necessary training and qualification of all employees also in terms of compliance with the requirements for safety of the working process and environmental protection;
- Defining the goals and objectives related to environmental protection and health and safety at work even in making business decisions and providing the necessary financial resources for their implementation;
- Identifying hazards, assessing risks and establishing measures to continuously improve working conditions to reach the ultimate goal - working without incidents, accidents and occupational diseases;
- Providing information, instruction, training and supervision of all employees to ensure their safety in the workplace;
- Making available the policy regarding quality, health and safety and environmental protection to all interested parties through constant awareness of the company's employees, suppliers, customers and the public in the city of Shabla.
"Elprom EMZ" Ltd. is an environmentally responsible company.
The Management and the employees understand that the company's activities affect the environment and one of the main responsibilities is to manage those activities so as to preserve the surrounding natural environment.
The long-term environmental responsibilities of "Elprom EMZ" Ltd. include:
- responsible and thrifty use of natural resources;
- prevention of pollution, reduction of waste and of the costs of waste disposal, continuous improvement of environmental protection practices;
- reaching a strict compliance with all relevant sectoral laws and other regulations related to the identified aspects and protection of the environment, to which the company voluntarily acceded to perform;
- reduction of waste generated by the company's activities and promotion of initiatives for recycling and reuse of materials when possible;
- minimizing harmful effects on the environment due to pollution of air, water and soil;
- integration of environmental, economic and social sustainability measures in the business of the company.
The policy for health and safety at work reflects the commitments made by the Management regarding:
- ensuring compliance with the legal and other requirements associated with the identified hazards to health and safety relevant for the activities of the company;
- providing and maintaining equipment that is safe and does not pose risk to human health;
- providing and maintaining a safe working environment;
- defining goals and objectives linked to the topics of health and safety at work;
- ensuring safe and healthy working conditions;
- making arrangements and provide the due conditions for the management of accidents, incidents and other discrepancies in health and safety.
The guarantee for these objectives is the establishment, maintenance, development and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in conformity with the international standards ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and the standard OHSAS 18001: 2007 as an integral part of the overall management of the company.
The Management is responsible for the disclosure, understanding, application and development of management policy and provides the necessary human, material and financial resources to achieve the objectives of quality, health and safety and environmental protection.
The Management of "Elprom EMZ" Ltd is convinced that the staff of the company clearly recognizes the crucial role of the quality of our products and services for the development and success of the company and is confident that each member, according to their powers, responsibilities and competences, will contribute to the implementation and development of policy and quality objectives.
The Management of "Elprom EMZ" Ltd. is committed to conduce periodic reviews of the IMS. Through these reviews it aims conformity assessment of the system with the standards БДС EN ISO 9001: 2008, БДС EN ISO 14001: 2005 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 and our customers, checking whether the system is operating effectively and efficiently, and to offer opportunities for continuous improvement of the IMS.
By adopting a modern approach to management, the senior management is committed to providing adequate resources to achieve the objectives and ensure the necessary conditions for strict compliance with the Integrated Management System in "Elprom EMZ", LTD.
As Manager of "Elprom EMZ" Ltd.
My personal commitment and responsibility for implementing the announced policy of management.
(Eng. Dimitar Arnaudov)